Approx. Rs 4,500 / Set
Above Ground Storage Tank Hydraulic Lifting Jack Systems on Rental services.
Take advantage of the Rental scheme of Our Jacking system. EPC contractors got the perfect opportunity to gain more profits with low investments in their construction projects.
· jacking equipment is supplied with single jack lifting capacities of
· Standard jacking equipment can be used for minimum shell plate width (height) of 1400 mm. and a maximum of 2500 mm
· For shell plates of more than 2500 width (height), jacking equipment can be supplied against specific requirements
· Storage tanks with different types of roof (floating roof, fixed roof, suspended deck roof, column supported roof)
· Gasholder tanks Horton spheres or spherical tanks for storage of propane, ammonia in gaseous form
· Cryogenic tanks for storage of propane, and ammonia at cryogenic temperatures
Dimensions of some tanks that have been actually erected using jacking equipment are:
· Smallest diameter of tank erected using jacking equipment: 6 mtrs*
· Largest diameter of tank erected using jacking equipment: 92 mtrs*
· Maximum weight of tank erected using jacking equipment: 1900 tons*
· Building of field erected storage tanks
· Increasing tank capacity by adding shell rings or courses
· Dismantling of old tanks
· Repair or replacement of tank bottom plate
· Repair to tank foundation
· Erection of other circular structures such as reactor shields in nuclear power stations, etc
We will contact you soon !
Bell Fluidtechnics Private Limited